- Many students and their families just want some straight forward data and information to help them sift and sort through the roles that are a best fit for the student
- Many students and their parents get stuck with knowing where to start
- The Harrison Assessments’ assessment tool can fast track your process and assist with helping you get an outlook on your role of choice
- Using the Harrison Assessments’ Career Navigator she offers four reports for your review (sample reports)
- If a job role contains at least 75% of what you like to do, you’ll be more successful
- Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you’re willing to do it
- What are you really going to be doing in this job; what does the job role really entail?
- Using this assessment tool and moving through the process can help with writing your college essays
- Sophomore year is a great time to start seriously considering your ideal college
- Start talking with your child early – she provides a free guide on her website
Take a peek at RobbiCrawford.com where you’ll find a resource hub of freebies and paid services for students and families eager to play the college game better.
Sign up for an Introductory Consultation, available for students, parents and caring advocates. Let’s discuss your biggest challenge right now and some next steps to get you moving in your desired direction. If you need additional support, we’ll create a plan tailored to your specific needs.
Share your comments below. Subscribe to iTunes and post a review. Feedback is cool!
YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE, CHOOSE CONSCIOUSLY!